Super Alloy Justice League: Superman 1/6 Scales Action Figure
The New 52 series of comic books by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee, this super alloy Superman Justice League New 52 Action Figure features a lofty amount of detail, made of more than 80% die-cast metal material, along with impressive articulation.
1. Approximately 12 inches in height.
2. Developed based on computer 3D model from DC Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
3. More than 80% die-cast metal material.
4. Showroom gloss and matte metallic paints.
5. One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman.
6. One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with heat vision eyes.
7. Each head sculpt is individually hand-painted, with authentic, detailed and comic accurate facial features.
8. Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs.
9. Figurine with more than 25 points of articulation.
10. Double jointed elbows and knees.
11. Ball jointed wrists and groin.
12. Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
13. Spring-loaded articulated waist.
14. Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
15. One (1) pair of relaxed hands.
16. One (1) pair of fists.
17. One (1) pair of flying pose hands.
18. One (1) pair of semi-clenched hands.
19. One (1) pointing hand.
20. One (1) holding-fist hand.
21. One (1) cape with posable inner wire.
22. One (1) cape without wire for flowing cape effect.
23. Red LED light in head with heat vision eyes (batteries included).
24. Die-cast remote control to control LED light in head with heat vision eyes only (batteries included).
25. Crystal Fortress base with lights and fan to simulate flowing cape (not controlled by remote).
26. Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
27. Foldable backdrop with plastic angle supports to enhance display of figurine.
28. Packaging comes with metal plate logo.
29. Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.
30. Tests performed – Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.
**Note: Requires 2x LR626 batteries and 2x LR44 batteries.